UX Deliverables Figma community template
UX — by BB UX team
BB UX team published Figma Community Template sharing some of the standard UX deliverables in a template and example format to help all UX-ers out there save time and ease their processes.
We, as an agency, understand that navigating the UX field can be daunting, especially regarding the different deliverables you need to produce for each project. That’s why we prepared the treat for all the UX enthusiasts out there. We have created a collection of 11 templates and examples to help guide you through the UX process. We covered some of the most common tools and methodologies we use in our process, from the market analysis and competitor benchmark in the research phase, up to the personas and wireframes in the design phase.
Each of those templates serves a specific purpose in the UX research and design process and will help you gather and synthesize all the information to create successful and seamless user experiences. Along with templates, you will find examples of how to use them effectively in real-world projects. These examples should provide you with inspiration and guidance on how to apply the templates to your projects.
Whether you are just starting out in the industry or looking to refresh your skills, these templates will help you produce UX deliverables efficiently and effectively. Also, they can help you communicate your design ideas clearly and collaborate with your team to create a great user experience.
UX research templates
As someone working in the UX field, it is crucial to understand the role that research plays in informing and guiding the design process. To help you conduct effective and impactful research, we present carefully designed UX research templates:
- Competitor Benchmark — benchmarking is crucial for understanding the industry landscape. The template will guide you in conducting a thorough analysis of competitors’ products and services, enabling you to identify areas for improvement and differentiation.
- Average User — going through website analytics, exploring the data, and user behavior will help you to define the average user of your website or product.
- Design Workshop — collaboration is key to delivering successful design outcomes. With our design workshop template, you can save time structuring yours and focus on the questions and exercises you want to go through.
- Interviews Mapping — conducting interviews generates lots of qualitative data. Use the template to fill the post-it notes with findings. Group and structure them by category to easily gather insights.
- Research Synthesis — after doing the extensive research process it can be a real struggle to present all the findings and insights that you gathered. In the research synthesis template, you will find pre-built slides that you can fill with your information and adapt to your needs.
By using these templates, you will have a structured and systematic approach to gather insights, analyze data, and make informed design decisions.
UX design templates
In UX design, we focus on fundamental principles of usability, functionality, and user satisfaction when creating a product or interface. Therefore, every design decision should follow a thoughtful and informed approach. To support you in this endeavor of creating exceptional user experiences, we introduce meticulously crafted UX design templates:
- User Story — craft simple and to-the-point user stories that focus on user goals, requirements, and expected outcomes. Capture specific user interactions using the template.
- User Personas — bring your personas to life using our template. Fill all the fields you need and cover different user segments to ensure your design solution caters to their diverse needs.
- Value Proposition Canvas — defining and communicating product value is vital. This template will assist you in analyzing customer needs, identifying pain points, and developing a compelling value proposition that resonates with your target audience.
- Customer Journey Map — Visualize and understand end-to-end user journey. Identify pain points and areas to improve user experience.
- Sitemap — clear and intuitive website structure is essential for navigation. The template will help you visualize the website’s content hierarchy and ensure a logical user flow.
- Wireframes Components — create the website blueprint and visualize the layout, content, and functionalities. We made components in light and dark modes with responsive mobile and desktop versions.
By using these templates, you will have a solid foundation to ideate, conceptualize, and communicate your design ideas effectively.
Remember, these templates are just a starting point. We encourage you to embrace them with your creativity and expertise, tailoring them to fit the unique needs of your project, and always keep the user at the forefront of your design decisions.